The price above is for MOQ of 200 pieces and does not include carrier insurance, freight charges, custom duty, custom handling charges and domestic logistics charges.
Colour - Red
Lining - Fabric Lining, Different Accessories Pocket-Pen Holder, 2 Mobile Pockets, 2 Zip Pockets, 7 Cc Slots
Leather - Nappa-Oilwax Leather With Flat Smooth And Slightly Shining Surface
Fittings - Metal Fittings Buff Antiq, Adjustable Webbing Shoulder Handle
Size - 28x29x12.5 cms
Weight - 750 gms
Terms Of Payment - 30% Advance after confirmation of order, Remaining 70% before the shipment.
Payment Type - TT Remittance Or RTGS/NEFT
The Federal Customs Administration(German Customs)'s tasks are to collect customs duties, to monitor compliance with the restrictions in cross-border trade, etc.
It assists the risk management of the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, and is responsible for inspecting food imports from the EU and other countries to Germany.
TUEV has jurisdiction of accreditation over the quality of automobiles, electronic products, etc. Representative certification conducted by TUEV is CE mark and GS mark.
The Germany-Singapore Bilateral Investment Treaty (BIT) is a legally-binding agreement between Germany and Singapore. Despite its small size, Singapore is one of Germany's most important international trade partners in the ASEAN area.
Japan is one of Germany's most important trading partners in Asia. The EU -Japan free trade agreement entered into force on 1 February 2019 and aims to strengthen economic and political relations between these two important trading areas.
Germany and Viet Nam regard themselves as partners in endeavours to uphold the rules-based order, respect for international law, multilateralism, global free trade and investment. Germany is Viet Nam’s most important trading partner in the EU.
The EU is one of the most important trading partners for the US. Similarly, US is Germany’s first export market outside Europe & also the market where German companies invest the most. The European Commission agreed a trade agenda with US in 2018.
Germany-Canada services trade (which includes travel & tourism) was about $6 billion in 2019. Since 2017, Canadian & German businesses and citizens have benefitted from provisional entry into force of Comprehensive Economic & Trade Agreement (CETA).
WEEE certification is required for both electrical & electronic devices. This is required for companies exporting electrical & electronic products within EU. This certification has been in effect since 2006 & can be obtained via TUEV in Germany.
REACH Certificate of Compliance is a document certifying that a product is compliant with EU REACH regulation (EC) No 1907/2006. It can be a testing report/statement issued by a third-party testing organization. It could also be a self-declaration.
In order to enter the cultural contents market in Germany, it is necessary to obtain USK certification in video and online games. USK has censored & certified all computer video games, computer games & trailers that are open to the German public.
The KBA(Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt, Federal Motor Authority) is the German authority in charge of motor vehicle regulation. They have the power to initiate and perform investigations & compel recalls. KBA is the only type-approval authority in Germany.